The 2020 Flower Show
CRAFTHOLE & DISTRICT OPEN FLOWER AND VEGETABLE SHOW 2020
There is not going to be a full Flower Show in 2020. Listed below are the classes that will be held this year.
GARDEN COMPETITION 2020
- Small Garden
- Large Garden
- Hanging/wall baskets
- Tubs and containers
- The best vegetable patch
The closing date for entries is 17th July and judging on Wednesday 22nd July
Completed entry forms to Gill Kennedy 3 Burns View Crafthole or
Mel Parry 15 Kimberley foster Close Crafthole
The classes are:
- Patterns in the sand
- What a laugh!
- Plant life
- Wildlife (for children up to 16 years only.)
The closing date for this competition is Friday 24th July. Entries to Mel Parry 15 Kimberly Foster Close or Gill Kennedy 3 Burns View Crafthole PL11 3BW. Can the photos please be put in an envelope with Class number and name on the back. Photos must be on photographic paper, minimum size of 6”x4” and max. A4. Colour, black and white or sepia are acceptable. No photo can display the date/time.
The closing date for entries is Friday 24th July. Child’s age on the front and name on the back. Left in the porch of Gill Kennedy 3 Burns View, Crafthole PL11 3BW or Mel Parry 15 Kimberley Foster Close, Crafthole.
The classes are:
- Under 4 years at the end of July 2020 A MINI BEAST. Any drawing painting or collage. No bigger than A4
- Four and Five year olds only up to end of July 2020 A MINI BEAST WITH RAINBOW. Any drawing painting or collage. No bigger than A4
- Six and seven years old only up to end of July 2020 LINES FROM SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW WITH DRAWING. Any drawing painting or collage. No bigger than A4
- Eight to 11 years only up to end of July 2020 PICTURES ABOUT LOCKDOWN WITH VERSE OR ANNOTATION Any drawing painting or collage No bigger than A4
- Twelve to 16 years only up to end of July PICTURES ABOUT LOCKDOWN WITH VERSE OR ANNOTATION Any drawing painting or co
The 2019 Show will be on Saturday 10th August 2019
2019 Schedule of classes click HERE
2019 Show entry form for exhibitors click HERE to download. Note this year forms to be returned to Gill Kennedy, 3 Burns View or Judy Scott, 21 Carew Close, both in Crafthole.
2019 Summer Garden/Hanging and wall baskets/Tubs and containers/Vegetable patch entry form click HERE to download
2019 Cup and Prize winners click HERE
2019 Show Report click HERE
IMAGES FROM THE 2017 FLOWER SHOW SATURDAY 12TH AUGUST, 2018 FLOWER SHOW SATURDAY 11TH AUGUST and 2019 FLOWER SHOW SATURDAY 10TH AUGUST, taken during the Judging and at the start of the show.
IMAGES OF GARDENS. TUBS AND HANGING BASKETS AND FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 2019 VEGETABLE PATCH ENTERED FOR THE 2019 FLOWER SHOW AND JUDGED ON 1ST AUGUST with the images taken during the judging.
We encourage all residents of the Parish of Sheviock to enter their gardens, tubs and/or hanging baskets and vegetable patch in 2020.