There are 6, externally fitted, portable defibrillators installed throughout the Parish, available 24/7.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE MEMORIAL HALL PORTABLE DEFIBRILLATOR HAS TEMPORARILY BEEN MOVED INTO THE MAIN EXTERNAL FOYER OF THE MEORIAL HALL CRAFTHOLE, WHILST THE EXTERNAL HEATED PROTECTIVE BOX IS AWAITING REPAIR.
Click/hover on location for map
- Sheviock village: off the A374, inside the old red BT telephone Kiosk, at Chruch row- next to bus shelter and St Mary’s Church.
- Tredis: on the roadside wall opposite (20 meters to the west) Tredis House, on the wall of the neighbouring property to Tredis Barn.
- PLEASE NOTE THE MEMORIAL HALL DEFIBIRILLATOR IS CURRENTLY LOCATED WITHIN THE MAIN EXTERNAL FOYER OF THE HALL, AS EXTERNAL BOX IS AWAITING REPAIR. Crafthole: Memorial Hall, On the external wall of the Memorial Hall, facing/adjacent to to the B3274, next to the noticeboard. PL113DG
- Crafthole: The Finnygook Inn. Fitted to the external wall, outside the main front door entrance, (on the RHS if entering).
- Portwrinkle East. Fitted to Western facing wall of the Jolly Roger Cafe, half way up the disabled ramp.
- Portwrinkle West: Fitted to the western facing wall of the South West Water pump station, Finnygook lane, just above/ 20 meters east) of the footpath leading down to the Harbour. Opposite the entrance to the fish cellars .
Our Defibrillators are fully automatic. They provides audio and visual real time CPR help (by analysing and guiding rate and depth of CPR i.e. if the compressions are good it will say so or advise if you are need to press down harder). It analyses the heart beat and automatically provides a shock if necessary (advising you to not touch the patient at this point).