“Cornwall is the California of Britain.” – it could be as July ushers in summer – making the most of our beaches and barbecues.
Be assured your local Community Shop is ready and waiting to make those beaches and barbecues even more appealing for local residents and our summer visitors.
We stock the following local Cornish products at competitive prices – many (*) to take home with you as a present from Cornwall
- Rodda’s Clotted Cream (*) and Crème Fraiche. Fudge and Shortbread (*)
- Furniss Cornish Fairings, shortbread and gingerbread (*)
- Cornish Honey from local hives in Polbathic (*)
- Cottage Confectionery Selection of hand-made fudge – yummy! (*)
- Kerensa Aval Local Apple juice (*)
- Dashers Pasties, pies and sausage rolls. (*)
- Some Local Post Cards, Greetings Cards, Prints, West Country calendars with local scenes (*)
- Ordnance Survey Maps and ‘Around and About’ walkers’ maps.
We have a range of beach items for all the family – don’t forget to call in before you head for the beach !
- Buckets and spades, fishing nets and beach games
- Ice creams and soft drinks
- Sandwiches and pasties and pies and Burt’s Crisps.
- A good selection of newspapers to read and do the crosswords.
- Borrow or Swap lending library – more relax ‘n read material.
AND BARBECUES …
So we can outdo California, here are some BBQ items you can get from us ….
- Paul Bray meat and burgers (to order)
- Other Beef,/Bacon burgers
- Cornish herb sausages and Farmhouse sausages (incl. Gluten free)
- Various oil, onions and bread rolls
- And Soft drinks including bottled water
SHOP NEWS …
- The winners of the Logo Competition were …
Seniors: John Lloyd Hughes and Juniors: Eva Greenwood – Congratulations!
- Why don’t you visit our Facebook page at “Crafthole Community Shop”