Sheviock Parish Council runs the larger of the two car parks along the seafront in Portwrinkle.(Not the car park immediately adjacent to the café/Jollly Roger, which is run privately with separate ticket machine).
Please note: Payment is via coin only, until the mobile/WIFI signal is stronger/consistent and connection to electrical supply enabled. Hand washing facilities/ hand sanitiser is available in the Public toilets opposite. Please see tariffs below and further below for instructions regarding weekly tickets. We hope that you enjoy your visit here in Portwrinkle. Please note that the mobile phone signal is not always strong, however there is a public payphone/telephone kiosk located on the Western side of Portwrinkle above/opposite the footpath leading to the Harbour.
Due to some unpleasant incidents this year we would like to remind you that :
Sleeping overnight/ camping overnight in Campervans/Mobile homes /vehicles is NOT permitted in this car park. The Public toilets are locked overnight and do not have chemical disposal points. The toilets are inadequate to empty waste this way as it creates large spillages, which are a health hazard for members of the public/unacceptable for our cleaning staff to be confronted with. Tipping of Toilet waste i.e. over the cliff to the public beach below will be reported to the Environment Agency/Police. The Parish Council appreciates that the majority of campervan/mobile home users are respectful but we have had to place this guidance due to the odd few.
Weekly Parking Tickets £35 obtained direct from Machine only.
- Available to primary residents within the parish and those staying at a residence within Portwrinkle.
- Please note, purchase of ticket does not guarantee a space/ first come first serve basis only.
- Overnight camping is not permitted.
- Purchase available from machine only.
Instructions for obtaining weekly ticket.
- Please insert 17x £2 coins plus 1x £1 coin to make £35 (machine cannot accept a large quantity of lower denomination coins.
- This machine does not give change, any amount entered above £6 but lower than £35 will result in 1 x 24-hour ticket only. No refunds can be made.
- Please display ticket on dashboard, store safely when not in use as no replacements or refunds can be issued.